Already a member? Save with your IEA Membership Card – The Access Saver is a group discount program especially for IEA members. Use your membership card for discounts at more than 100,000 locations, saving you up to 50 percent on purchases you make every day. Be sure to check back frequently, as merchants are frequently added to the program. Check out your IEA Member Card and NEA Member Benefits!
Membership enrollment consists of 3 easy steps:
- Complete & sign the IEA Membership Enrollment Form.
- Complete & sign the SIUC Payroll Deduction Authorization Form.
- Mail the forms to the GAU Treasurer or the GAU office.
Instructions for Completing IEA Membership Enrollment Form
This form can be filled out electronically and printed, but cannot be saved.
- Skip the Social Security Number, and fill in your name, address, phone numbers, & email addresses.
- Optional: demographic information including birth date, gender, ethnicity, voter registration status, and party affiliation.
- Indicate payment method: if you indicate “payroll deduction,” be sure to fill out the Payroll Deduction Authorization Form.
- Graduate Assistant (TA, RA, or GA) membership category is AC-1-125.
- IEA staff will enter the correct Dues/Contributions amounts. The NEA FCPE amount will be entered as 0 (zero) unless you write in an amount.
- Enter the date of signature.
- Print out the form.
- Write in your Social Security Number, or you may use your SIUC Employee Identification Number.
- Sign the form.
Instructions for Completing Payroll Deduction Authorization Form
GA United’s dues are $23/month. This form cannot be filled out electronically, so print it out and follow the instructions. Send completed forms to either:
(1) GAU Treasurer; email@example.com
~ OR ~
(2) GA United
500 East Plaza Dr., S-5
Carterville, IL, 62918
Thank you for your membership and support of your GAU. If you have any questions, please contact the GAU: firstname.lastname@example.org.